unique visitor counter

8.05.2006

"Brick" On DVD August 8th


As some of you may remember, I gave a quick review of this independent offering, "Brick", back when it was in theatres. The film, which wasn't played in many theatres, is now coming out on DVD, and I recommend you pick it up. Here's my earlier review to refresh your memory:

Teenage boy turns Bogart in this sophisticated H.S. murder mystery. Quick-witted, often cryptic, dialogue with the quality of a classic rather than Dawson's Creek make this film both dark and fun at once. I highly recommend it...in theatres now.




V for Vendetta
While I'm at it, I might as well recommend you pick up "V for Vendetta" as well, available on DVD now. This film was incredibly entertaining, providing action, political philosophy, and Natalie Portman in a sexy schoolgirl outfit. What more could you ask for?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home