unique visitor counter

10.01.2006

YouTube Digest

I've sung the praises of YouTube in this space before, but I think I've become addicted. As a result, I've decided to start a new series, akin to the "What I'm Listening to Today" column, where I plan to provide random highlights of my YouTube explorations. Some entries will be familiar, perhaps clips from recognizable television shows. Others will contain random content, only found on the world wide web.

David Letterman
Here are a couple really funny segments from David Letterman I found through a good site called Dead-Frog.com. The first is an interview with Steven Colbert, of the Colbert Report on Comedy Central.



The second is a full on verbal brawl between Letterman and Bill O'Reilly earlier this year.


Technorati Tags:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home